A team trained to offer you a project adapted to your needs.
Jose Mateo Mena (1972). Superior Architect with the specialty of Urbanism, by the Superior Technical School of Architecture of the University of Seville, according to the Plan of Studies of 1975, and with Final Project approved in September 2000.
- 1996 to 2000. Architecture Studio “Gert Gordon Stenger”
- November 2000 to June 2001. Architecture Department of “La Perla projects SL”
- July 2001 to December 2001. Architecture Department of “La Perla developers SL”
- January 2002 to December 2002. Architecture Department of “La Perla Living Spain SL”
- January 2003 to August 2006. Architecture Area of “Marbella Design & Development SL”
- From September 2006 to 2010. Architecture Studio Jose Mateo and Rocío Romero.
- Since then… Architecture Studio Jose Mateo Mena.
The Jose Mateo Mena studio is located in San Pedro Alcántara, Marbella, in the heart of the Costa del Sol. It was created in 2006, although the professional work of Jose Mateo in the world of Architecture began much earlier, back in 1994.
In all these years our work has been very diverse, from the construction projects of villas or promotions of semi-deteached houses, to the extension and renovation of buildings of diverse use, the drafting of expert reports, or the adaptation for the opening of both commercial premises and community pools.
We keep the illusion intact to each client we receive. Each new assignment is a new challenge for this study. Our work philosophy is based on the daily effort, continuous communication with our clients and on exceeding the objectives set at the beginning of our assignment.
We attach great importance to the initial work of interpreting the needs of our customers, while we try to promote the virtues of the project. The orientation of the building, its implementation in the topography of the plot, the soil characteristics, its relationship with natural light or proper choice of materials are key elements to establish a configuration of spaces that understands all these needs and requirements, derived both from our own clients, as well as from the knowledge of the environment where the commission will be carried out, or from the different conditions that may intervene in the evolution of the project. All this will lead us to achieve an integral design: our project.
But our work goes further:
- We advise on the viability of the project, on its administrative processing, its duration and its cost.
- We prepare budgets adjusted to your requirements, we request offers to construction companies and we carry out an extensive comparative study between them.
- We manage the work administratively: permits from public administrations (building permits), permits from neighborhood communities, meetings with third parties, etc.
- We prepare virtual views of the project to facilitate its reading and understanding.
- We are concerned with achieving high energy efficiency in the projected buildings.
- We take into account the latest technology, both in construction materials and construction systems or energy equipment, applied or not to the concept of traditional architecture present in the environment in which we are,
- We supervise and direct the works in a comprehensive manner, controlling their execution in a timely manner, solving any unforeseen problems that may arise during the construction process.
The following is a list of all the visa projects at the official College of Architects of Malaga until December 2017.